CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Last Day of the Week...

Continuing on the blog i posted at 3am, woke up today around noon wondering what the hell to do today. So I showered and had lunch. Now I'm sitting in front of my laptop creating this post... I wonder why in the early stages of the week, I'm always looking forward to Sundays... But when the time comes, it isn't as exciting as it would be... [ Antah Kenapa Tia?? ] Anywayz, I have no plans whatsoever for today so probably I'm gonna just memalui x d umah or rah Ezway. I'm going to be really excited for next week as Saturday is a public holiday and so I have a three days short break... Yea!!!! Gonna be going to KK with some fwenz by car and hopefully syok lah masa otw ke sana. Yang sialnya most of d hotels are not available except for hotel hotel yang mahal saja... so my fwenz and I nada choice la terpaksa tinggal rah hostel ja, mudahan tah jua ok hostel atu... Well better than tdur lam keta... Bah atu ja x tuk masa ini... Huhu

0 comments:

 

track website traffic
5StarDating.com