CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

I Did What Today...

I did mentioned that I might memalui d ezway or 8 home... Sadly to say I did just dat... After all that, I played basketball for a couple of hours... Went back home to shower and have dinner, lets see... menu for dinner: Kari Ikan 'ma Udang, Otah2 , Sayur & Potato Soup :) *yum2

Den I went out to the usual lepakin place which is Ezway... my bro was meeting an insurance agent regarding insurance polisi, so ku ikut2 dgr saja since kan betanya sal Life Insurance... Ku bawa laptopku jua kononnya kan be-update blog, den my fwen came and used the laptop... Sigh~~ Batah kali ah d Ezway mendangar sal Insurance... ( Had my favourite drink: Peppermint Green Tea / Half Sweet )

Hmm pastu bahapa ku ah... Ahh yes... Belepak ku rah umah bOguS JuDe sal bOgus NiL and bOguS CePu waz there... So we mingle mingle like good ol times laughing... Oh yes!! We listened to an Indonesian song entitled "Keluar" and its really mysterious... Before I knew it, dah kul 1115 malam, so apa kan d buat, balik tah... Hahahaha... And now, back at home mengupdate blog... Huhu...

0 comments:

 

track website traffic
5StarDating.com